If you’ve worked in finance, whether as a professional or personal, run an individual finance blog, or are looking to expand your audience, we’d love to hear from you to pitch us an idea to guest post on our blog about finance.
Our blog driven by contributors is scheduled to go live at www.blogorati.net and we’re seeking writers who have unique perspectives on money-saving strategies, debt-relief guidebooks, and other information on spending, budgeting, and personal financial planning.
While the business world, as well as startups, are constantly changing we try to keep up-to-date and keep up-to-date with the most recent trends in startups as well as business resources, news, and marketing concepts. This means that our readers will help determine what the future holds for the world of business.
If you’ve got small-business or entrepreneurship experience, or you’re a business leader or startup with industry-specific knowledge You can contribute to this site by submitting original information.
If you would like to submit an article for review now as a guest contributor, please do so by sharing it with
Be aware your submissions remain subject to revisions and hyperlinks can be removed at the discretion of the editor.
Innovative, informative, and fascinating content that has 600 words or more. We do not publish content that has been published elsewhere. Your content should not have grammar or spelling errors and must be interesting and well-written. It should also include practical suggestions or other information that readers can benefit from today.
Below are some common suggestions for guest contributors
Business or startup story, and experiences
Investment tips for Newbie Entrepreneurs
Real-time evaluation and experience with trends and strategies for marketing
Current and new subjects related to Finance, Business, Entrepreneurship, Finance Technology, Marketing, Startups, Leadership, and Productivity
Tips, ideas, and solutions for current entrepreneurial and Startups issues
Genuine data, reports, and studies related to Business
Business Resources that can be useful to entrepreneurs
Interviews and press releases
If you are interested and want to submit a guest post for us first consider these guidelines for guest posts or content submissions. We ask you to adhere to these guidelines strictly.
Guidelines for Guest Contributors
- Authors must be entrepreneurs or business leaders or an expert in the subject.
- Content must be fresh and thoroughly researched within its area of expertise. We don’t allow essays or duplicate content that are already on search engines.
- The content should have a minimum of 600 words and includes relevant graphics or images for efficient visual communication.
- Content must be original (not copied from other sources) and impeccable in grammar.
- We do not allow link building, advertising, or affiliate marketing (however we’re open to sponsorship posts on behalf of commercial products or content).
- External links should be valid sources from top authority publications. Writers are required to hyperlink external sources only if they are required (irrelevant hyperlinks will be removed).
- The editorial staff reserves the right of changing the content in its entirety as well as links and images.
It typically takes a few weeks to days for approval of a guest post request. Here are some things you can think about if the content of your guest post is approved.
We will contact you via email, with a link to the published article.
Furthermore, it will build our community when you share or comment on this article on other social media websites as well as websites.